Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #1 PuFyy, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    I was put on probation until April 16th I havent done anything besides eating a weed brownie on March 6th, its a piss test. Will I pass? Test is on April 16th obvi

2. In my opinion I'd say no because of how cannabis stays in your body.
    Wait and see is the only option i think.

3. You'll be fine.. That's more than a month

4. You better hope so. Don't smoke or eat anymore edibles and a month should be plenty of time.

5. Cannabis stays in your system more than a month unless its really weak stuff, its how it works with your blood cells which make it stay in your body so long,
    To my knowledge it stays in your system more than any other drug, I could be wrong on that though.

6. Well it depends... What brand chocolate was it?:smoke:

7. hardy har har

8. 1 month of being clean and you'l pretty much always pass

9. Yeah I would say you are more than fine. As long as you don't smoke or eat anything else, obviously.

Hell depending on your body, just the one brownie could be out of your system already depending on how long you were clean before that and how active you are.

10. I hadn't smoked since December 28 before I ate that Brownie, and I work out 2-3 times a week

11. Hmmm, maybe it will have left your body.
    I hope it goes well for you.

12. Thanks man .

13. Take b12 and drink tons of water. You should be good but no other smoking or any ther weed. Are you skinny or fat? If youre skinny youre good for sure, if you are really fat you might be screwed

14. Should be good bro.

15. You'll be fine. Take a detox shake if you are really worried.

16. Alright, I also sit in a sauna a couple times a week, does that help?

17. Its all about how much and how often you smoked before you quit. Not when that was

18. its been more than a month. you're fine dude.

19. You'll pass, don't worry that's well over a month. I passed a piss test in 2 weeks for the job I have now.

20. Yeah man no worries, you should be juuuuust fine, just no more smoking, lol.

Ill make sure to spark one in your pain :bongin: