Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be drug tested on non-reporting probation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaptinSped, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Hey all. I was caught with weed in May of last year, and wasn't put on probation until September. I was issued 6 months of probation, but in November I actually ended up getting an MIP. Stupid, I know, but they just issued me community service, fines, a alcohol class, and 3 months probation. I have completed all, except for the probation which I'm set to get off of in April. I get off probation for the weed in March, and then I'll be put on non-reporting for the MIP. My question is, will I be tested on non-reporting? I had a buddy that had gotten an MIP and got the same as me, probation, fines, etc. It was also non-reporting, and he never got tested once.

2. Whenever on probation, always play it safe. It's up to your PO's discretion. You could check in looking all sleepy because something kept you awake all night and your PO will say they think you're high and want to test you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I realize that, but I'm not going to have to report to her anymore. I'm just wondering if they would call me in to drug test me. I didn't have any done by th court themselves, I signed up for random testing at a rehab center, as part of the terms of my probation

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Dr. Natty Light, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    I got on DPA (deferred prosecution agreement), which is 2 classes and 10hrs community service.

Arrested on Dec. 7th, had my first meeting with my PO on Jan 23rd where I scheduled my class dates and community service day.

Got it all knocked out by the 15th of February.

No drug tests, even though I had quite a few asshats online (not on GC) say "dude, you're on probation, you're getting drug tested."

I played it safe regardless, I was pissing clean by Jan 23rd.

Just saying, but if you fail a drug test, you will most likely be spending some time in jail. Not worth it.

Edit: Oh and I have seen quite a few posts of people saying they were done reporting in to their PO, but they got struck with some "technicality" and needed them to come take one last drug test.

I would say do not risk it until you get papers from the court saying you are off the hook.