will i be drug tested in court?

Discussion in 'General' started by hammerxthree, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I'm 18 and recently got caught with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. I'm 18 and live in PA. First offender ever and misdemeanor charges. I don't even know when my court date is. My question is, since I'm not on probation or anything, will they test me to see if I've smoked after I got caught? I'm a college student and not trying to become the pity party, but I have huge amounts of stress and smoking helps me not freak the f*** out. I can of course stop but I would like some input. The public defender told me I'd be in court for 5 minutes to hand in some ARD program paper and I would be on my way. Thankyou

2. I dont have any experience with this situation but I'm assuming you will not be tested. Ask your public defender if you want to be certain. he will know what the procedures will be. 

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    The court will not drug test you.

I bet you get a fine and told not to get caught again for 6 months.

If you get probation you may do rehab and piss test regular.

they have bigger fish to fry then a kid with weed and a pipe.

All they want your money, its a near nothing charge.

4. They will make you piss in front of everyone in the court to teach you a weird lesson. Be prepared for people to stare at yo dick while your draining that shit

5. Probably won't, but depending on your court date they can't expect you to be clean if you got arrested for weed. A lot if POs and judges expect the first test to be dirty they jus want to see the THC level dropping each test.

But what's really important here is making a good impression on the judge. Do you want to risk it? Just stop smoking

6. Perhaps if they put your through a program to get the charges scrubbed, then maybe they'd drop a UA on you there, but highly unlikely they'd spring one on your in court :smoking: