Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be clean for a drug test??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BRadG69, Oct 1, 2017.

1. IMG_6332.JPG IMG_6331.JPG So I caved in and started smoking again. I smoked a few small bowls of some mid a few times a day for 7 days straight. I am 5'8, 140lbs and extremely active. I work outside Mon-Fri sweating all day. I then go to the gym and workout Mon-Sat. I also run 3.5 miles 4 times a week. I have now been 14 days clean. I took a home test last Saturday and got an extremely faint line so I sent it to their lab for further testing. I got the results Thursday and surprisingly they were negative. Still not convinced, I took another home test today. I used my first void right when I woke up and got another faint line. The faint line isn't very convincing to me but a line is a line right? Do you think I will be okay to take a urine test in 8 days?
    I attached 2 pictures of the test from this morning.

2. No

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Why not? I passed the lab test and now got a line from my first void. Plus I still have another week till the test.

4. *sigh*
    I hate these threads

Then why make a thread and ask if you already know?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm just asking for peoples opinions. If you're going to say "no" at least tell me why you think that?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. You may and may not pass with that test line my friend. Drink plenty of water and test again in a week

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. All I drink is water, and like I said I'm extremely extremely active. Just curious though, how did I pass a lab test last week and my line is still this faint?