Will I be arrested?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChRe, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I tried posting this in the medical board but it wouldn't let me. Anywyas, I live in Arizona and the dispensary around here got shut down. Now the cops are saying theyre going to question all the people who bought from there(I guess they have the records) and I'm kinda freaking out. haha

2. ha hey man not cool. Does anybody know for sure about this though?

3. I don't know, man... For your sake, I hope not. I don't think that's legit, though. Something tells me they can't do that. But then again, pigs sometimes get away with a lot of things they're not supposed to.

4. Where'd you hear the cops will question people?

But I doubt you'll get arrested, man.

5. in all seriousness, i bet 100s of people have bought weed from there and they wouldnt have the man power and resources to question everyone. and besides what are they gonna ask you? "did you buy weed from here?" of course you stupid fuck pig.

6. How can they arrest you if your a legitimate card holder. To top if off, unlesss you are growing all they will get is a possession or purchasing charge. I doubt you will be arrested, most likely they want further insight into the dispensary and could care less about legitimate purchases.

7. I guess it was in the newspaper. They said all the s***(can we swear on this forum?) this guy was selling was stolen. So they were gonna question the people who bought from him.

8. yes, we can use naughty words on this forum.

see? fuck shit dick tits ass damn

9. haha alright. just making sure. If anybody else knows anything on the subject, it would be appreciated

10. Why would they arrest you? If the cops were to arrest you, they would have to arrest every body else who has bought from that dispensary. You won't get arrested nor will you get questioned. It's all bologna.

11. Yeah that's what I keep telling myself. No way in hell would they go to every single person who bought from him(pretty sure he's the only one around for hours). And I do have my card but I guess people in Az sometimes still get tried, even with their card.

12. I think they're bound by hippa anyways since you're a medical patient buying medicine

13. I'm down here in Arizona also and saw this on the news earlier. that's crazy that you're going through that. small ass world.

14. ha shit right. scary shit though. I feel like, in reality, there's nothing they could do to me but I cant help but be tripping about it