Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i be able to smoke again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scsmith, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Ok so let me explain my problem. I get the feeling a lot of smokers go thru this at least once or maybe even more. I recently bought like a dub, I smoked it, and I enjoyed it, of course, but I think it also increased my anxiety. I also started to get things like heartburn, and I was also kinda paranoid. Anyway, for the most part it never got as bad as some of the other peoples stories I've read on this forum, and it didn't happen every time I smoke, but will I be able to toke like I used to without having the mild anxiety? I love weed, I highly enjoy it. It's something I've loved completely ever since I tried it 4 years ago. Basically, what I'm really asking you guys is if I can smoke like I used to. I've been dealing with depression, stress and and anxiety and I wonder if having a lot of that kinda stuff going on in your life can make it hard for you to enjoy weed. Sorry for the long read, but does anyone have any suggestions?

2. smoke small amounts at a time and wait 25 mins for it to kick in.

3. Go for indica dominant strains. Sativa's are the strains that mess with perception and thoughts etc. Anything mental, so those are the ones to keep off of if you're worried about anxiety and paranoia. They can make u over think and have racing thoughts which could lead or worsen any paranoia.

4. Don't be a pussy :wave:

jk.
    Chill man. Just don't get anxious or paranoid or nervous. That's what makes your chest feel tight and palpitations go way faster.
    And the increase of awarness weed gives you you are recieving makes you start thinking dumb shit leading to paranoia/anxiety of you as a response.
    I know it's harder to say than doing. You just need willpower to not let this kind of shit flood your mind.

I've smoked with many people. Some of them happen to panic. Mostly beginners. And that's what I've concluded from my observations and knowledge.