Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i be able to roll a blunt with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 30, 2012.

1. image-3036545715.png

Backwoods cigars

2. Yes but it will taste like shit (spare me the bs, dutches are better).

3. Yes. Go roll it then update this thread with pics of the finished product

4. Yeh you can roll a blunt with any cigar papers, it just might taste a little shit and sting your lips.

5. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']Yes but it will taste like shit (spare me the bs, dutches are better).[/quote]

my friend/dealer rolls with backwoods some times their my favorite kind of blunt raps

6. oh ok, these were bought for me and when i opened em up realized they were leaves so i didnt know thanks though ill probably be rolling it up tonight so come back and ill post a picture probably

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxPjhHNPYp0]Backwoods Cigars - YouTube[/ame]

8. Vanilla Dutch or Fronto leaf are the best for rolling blunts .. If you don't roll blunts with one of those two your missing out imo .. It's just not the same man

9. Yeah backwoods burn to slow so if you have a high tolerance they're not the best to get blasted on.

10. Dutches > others :smoke:

11. Backwoods are for G's.

I don't smoke backwoods.

12. to hardcore for me. I need something smoother

13. Backwoods taste like shit and the smoke from that thick ass leaf stings your eyes.

Palma dutches > everything else.

14. no you won't be unless you have rolled one before haha

15. Backwoods are badass, I think Clint Eastwood would agree. Although I've never thought about or seen them used for a blunt but hey, try it out and report back.

16. Smoke them as a cigar. Much more enjoyable.

17. keep it simple...

swisher sweets.

18. White Grape Games.

That is all

19. Backwoods are the shit never smoked a blunt but they're so much better than swishers backwoods are real tobacco swishers are not
    Also they're easy to roll as long as it's not dried out

20. All I used to roll were backwoods. It depends on how the leaf is after you unroll it, sometimes you have a stem going right down the middle which sucks because it makes it much harder.