Will i be able to purchase a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Volpe923, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hi my names mike and I'm brandnew to this site. I'm on vacation right now and I believe my wallet has been stolen. While I was on vacation I hoped to buy a new bowl, hookha and bong. It didn't dawn on me until earlier today that I would not be able to buy any of that without my ID. I am 18 years old but I look like im 16. Any tips or other methods I could use to purchase these items. Thank you all in advance.

2. Play hey mister

3. If you dont have a wallet how are you going to pay for the hookah?

4. Looks like you're fucked. Keep a hold on your wallet man, not a hard thing to keep an eye on.

5. sureeeeee you lost your wallet and you "look" 16. :rolleyes:

Fishy story but carry on

6. dudes trying to descretely say something against the rules, but i aint no snitch, and nobody else call him on it, just help. but umm depends where your goin, whos working the head shop, when i was 16 i went to the flea market with my cousin, saw this ugly looking little head shop in the corner, walked in and started browsing, some indian guy walks in and ask me what i need, was real cool!

he sold me a sick bubbler and some king size papers, didnt ask for id or anything, just depends dude. you cant succeed if you dont try, you can only fail. just try it. maybe wear a hat or buy fake mustache?

7. Try it on your own first and if it that fails get a friend to hook you up

8. guize guize. "im 16" and i lost my wallet, how do i buy bongzor. its called friends man, thats the way i got all of my pieces, hand blown custom made, shipped to a friends house.

9. 90 percent chance that they will not card you. I've purchased from headshops (albeit they were only papers and handpipes) from all over the place man, almost never been carded. Also, why the hell would you buy them on vacation? Unless you drove to where ever you're vacationing, that's just a bad idea. If you are taking something else, don't use them till you get home, it'd be a risk to take dirty glass on a plane or really anything with decent security.

10. I am 18 guys....and I always keep spare money in my bag incase I do lose my wallet... The guy didn't ID me and I got everything I needed

11. Tbr if you sit in the store a while and look around he'll know you're actually there to find and buy something and not just a narc. I look like I'm 13 and he doesn't ID me for glass, just tobacco and stuff.