Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be able to pass this drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Teddyburr, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I temporarily quit smoking on the 11th of January. I was a daily user. I weigh around 280. I have a DT for employment coming up around the 11th of Feb. I've been drinking plenty of water and I've been doing nothing but that. I'm ptetty confident but I'm still pretty nervous Should I do some more exercising?

2. you should be fine...like you im a daily user and around your weight and i too have a drug test coming up for employment...but mine is on thursday and i smoked last night...(didnt know about test till today)..but anyway...you should be fine...ik that i have a decent shot to pass..and i have NO TIME...but you have plenty..just keep it up and dont faulter...hopefully i will pass cuz i need a job or im kicked out...but i should be fine..aswell as you...good luck bro:D:wave:

3. I weigh 160, smoked everyday prior a week to my DT and passed it; no large intake of water, just stopped a week prior a passed. The whole "thc takes a month" thing is more of a over analyzation in my opinion.

4. You can buy a home drug test from walgreens for about $15 to be sure. That's what I would do.

5. Those are so ridiculously inaccurate...

Jobs send them off to labs or have it done at a doctors office. Save your money.

6. From what I've read, and experienced, most employers do a standard paper test like you buy from the store. If you pass your done, but if you fail it is only then sent to the lab to confirm.

7. #7 Roachk1lla, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Most urine tests I have taken for employment in Pennsylvania have sent me to a hospital or a Dr's office to have a lab test done. I was an avid daily smoker and weigh about 220 and it took 2 months of not smoking to get me clean. I drank water and excersized a few times to try and sweat it out. Since we are bigger people it stays in our system a lil longer clinging to the fat cells.

EDIT: I used store bough tests to just to see if I was clean or dirty. They are not the most accurate things but they are close enough to give you a little less paranoia, lol.

8. I was a daily user and it took me 45 days to get it outta my system.

The sad thing is I'm only 145lbs.

Your gonna have to do a little more work to pass. From the sounds of it you won't.

9. ^^ I dunno man, I smoked daily, like 6 times a week, for 3 years, and passed a DT after only stopping for 18 days. You will be fine as long as you drink a few glasses of water/gatorade/green tea the morning of the DT, and wait to piss until the DT, that way what you piss out is diluted with whatever fluid you drank. If you do that I think you'll pass.

10. I am a daily user as well and it only took me 6 days to clear out of my system, all I did was drank a lot of water. I'm 140 lbs.

11. Dope i weigh in at 155 so i should have the same resaults.

12. Possibly, your metabolism also as an effect on how long it takes to get out of your system as well. (Atleast, I'm pretty sure that's also part of it)

13. get drunk on pure vodka/ everclear
    work out
    fat burners
    water.
    thc is stored in fat
    so try to focus on that.

i could not get a home visit from rahab because thc stays in my system a long tim.
    it took about 1.5 monthes for mr.
    150 pounds high matabalism too so idk.
    every body different.

14. one word...niacin.

15. Single Use : 1-6 days
    Weekly Use : 3-9 days
    Daily Use : 7-30 days

i smoked on jan 5th and have a drug test within a week i was worried but im straight now. good luck bro u should be fine if your really worried pick up one of those vale sultion detoxs there nice. you can get them a hotrags or a local head shop.