Will humans be in the history books?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by enjoyandlive, May 16, 2015.

1. yes earth will be the most uninhabitable planet in our solar system in about a billion years. but humans will die out way sooner. the destructive nature of humans and the fact that theres weapons capable of ending all life in an area guarantee this in my opinion. maybe in that time frame aliens visit

2. Just another high idea because I'm baked right now lol what if humans never go extinct? ...we just evolve better versions of what we are now? I mean everything is constantly evolving and who says were limited to earth? I always had the idea that when earth is polluted and destroyed it will just be a ghetto for the poor people ..crime will take over on earth and wealthier people will move to another planet ..when that one is destroyed they'll move to another and another and another ..the universe is infinite right? And in a couple thousand years humans could create something to make the planets livable ..and to go even farther cuzz my mind is very creative at the moment I can totally see humans repeating history killing off aliens (assuming they exist somewhere out there) just like with native Americans ..because that's human nature no matter where your from in the world..human beings have a strong will to take what we want and why should the destruction of earth cause extinction ? We're human beings ..were the apex predator and perhaps in a couple million years (or billion) humans will own the entire universe ..living on one planet for a couple billion years..destroying it over time..and moving to the next..what do u guys think??? Legit possibility or am I just extremely stoned ..??