Will he notice if I drink?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nathan, May 15, 2009.

1. I'm going to my friends house and want to drink enough before to get a buzz not drunk. Is a buzz noticeable? I don't want him or his family to know. We are seniors in highschool.

2. you should know your limits. if I have a few drinks and maintain a buzz no one will be able to tell, now if you have 6 beers before you go over there then his parents might notice...man sometimes im glad im not in highschool anymore.

3. #3 Zepp, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    It will be pretty noticeable unless you keep to yourself.

First of all thats a good and bad idea. Bad idea if you get caught, but good idea because it will give you a nice confidence/ego boost. Go with your friend and chase the muff around, girls absolutely love confident men.

It should be safe if you just get buzzed, buzzed to the point where there is no body high but confidence boost. My suggestion is take a shot or two of some vodka. With beer itll be obvious when the teachers sees you go to take a piss every 20 minutes.

Edit: Your friend most likely wants to drink before school for the confidence boost, otherwise its an absolutely ridiculous idea. I have a friend who comes to class buzzed every day, hes pretty shy, but when he comes in buzzed hes talkative and funny as hell.

4. Catching a buzz and hiding your buzz is even less fun that not even having one at all.

Save the drinks for when you get back to your place.

5. Gotta agree with this. Plus, it's just a buzz, you'll be coming down from it pretty quick... Seems kinda pointless. :p

Also, please tell me you're not driving over there... :poke:

6. Of course not. It's about a 8 min walk.

7. Just had to ask. :p

8. You know what fuck it. I'm gonna do it. I'll post how it goes tommarow.

9. Don't bother. No one cares about a kid in high school discovering alcohol.
    No offense, but really you're going to get buzzed, eat dinner with your friend's parents and report it back to us? :laughing:
    Sorry to be a dick, but c'mon man....people make it too easy.

10. This............is why xanax was invented

11. :hello::yay::love:

12. taking a xanax would be way more noticeable than a few beers IMO...for me at least...i get sloppy of that xanax

13. :laughing:Telling him to take xanax is even worse advice if he's already drinking. He'll come back on here saying he's banned from his friend's house for sticking his dick in the pie and he won't even remember it.

14. #14 DMG_KUSH, May 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
    Well not alot of xanax; and dont drink on em........

edit: actually maybe more like k-pins, those would be better in this situation, or maybe i just like klons more.

15. so do i

except i dont care:p