Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will hash ever make it to the East Coast?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm awaiting a drop off of it, you guys wish me luck

2. [quote name='"420boxing"']I'm awaiting a drop off of it, you guys wish me luck[/quote]

Lucky bastard

3. lol... i cant imagine living where you do man....

I cant even smoke due to probation and i can still "legally" go buy all sorts of hash and oil.... we live in a backwards country hahahahha

4. yeah we do. Can't wait till they make Ohio legal. Michigan, state up north, has been legal for years.

5. My "shipment" finally came in, and all I can say is wow. I was on my couch last night blown out of my mind for hours after sharing one bowl of this hash with 2 other people. I think maybe I took three hits total. This shit is really powerful and strong. I'm almost wondering if I got too much. I'm starting to understand the people that say they rather have bud because hash just rocks your brain way too hard.

Anyway, I'm loving this shit. Right in time for 420, too.

6. my buddy just picked up a oz of hash.

7. I'm on my way to the Hash motherland, I depart at 2:00 today for Amsterdam!!!

8. happy smoking.