Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will hash ever make it to the East Coast?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']420, you need to find trim lol....[/quote]

That is what is was just about to say. That is y it's not that common on the easy coast. Out west here there is so much trim an plant matter from giant outdoor grows. U can get pounds of trim for like 100 bucks. An u could easily make a qt to a half oz of killer hash. I have to burn mine cuz I still have trim from like 2 summers ago that I can't get rid of

2. I'm in Columbus, ohio. I know a couple of growers, but I've only really seen trim around a few times. I don't know, I'm just through with it. It shouldn't be this hard to find hash. Smoking hash has turned me off from weed, since I saw how much better it was and how much more I liked it. Now that I can't find anymore hash, I think I'm just done with smoking for the time being.

3. thats (no offense) the lamest thing i have ever heard lol

i refuse to smoke because i cant get hash....

then your tolerance will go to 0, and hash will get you way WAY too high to enjoy it

4. It's not lame to me at all. I really don't like weed that much compared to hash. I've cut down majorly on my weed consumption and I'm not going to waste money on it anymore just because I can't find hash. I'm just going to call it quits for the time being.

5. if you are going to be buying only hash, but also saying making hash isnt worth the money, also consider that when buying hash they charge you its value + labor costs.....

6. I understand that. I'm willing to pay the prices. Just pissed off everyone is a fake around here when it comes to it. I'm really pissed off that I can't find it. More so than you know. After smoking hash, I came to the realization that I'm getting ripped off by weed. Hash gets me where I want to be and gives me the kind of high I want. I almost feel like weed is just weak enough to where it doesn't satisfy you enough and keeps you coming back for more.

7. Hey if you make hash with sativa will it be sativa hash because all the hash I've smoke got me stoned not high

8. You are a lucky man...[​IMG]:wave:

9. #89 GridlxCC6, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    Hash or hashish is pressed kief. hash oil is BHO, Budder, QWISO, ect. then the solventless hash like bubble.

Hashish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The art of fine hash goes back thousands of years, and im sure they didnt have isopropyl alcohol or butane back then.

10. Making hash is easier than making cookies so no excuses.

Also growing weed is a tiny bit harder than making cookies so no excuses on that either.

11. #91 GanjaJoe96, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    It's already here man, just need to find it ;D

12. Um I live in NY and has seen hash a few times.

13. I was lucky when I walked through Houston airport customs. They had dogs and everything. But I had to eat the stuff and crap it out later :/

The only thing I can say is I'm glad I wrapped it up so nicely.

14. Man you all think you have it bad? Try living in west virginia, $140/oz for the brownest nastiest brick crap you've ever seen. When people get something slightly green they charge you out the ass and call it "kush" which is pure bullshit. As for hash, my dad said the last time he saw it around here was the 70's. FML, where is the dank shit!?!?!?

15. I'm amazed they make hash in west virginia...

16. [quote name='"NoobieStone"']Man you all think you have it bad? Try living in west virginia, $140/oz for the brownest nastiest brick crap you've ever seen. When people get something slightly green they charge you out the ass and call it "kush" which is pure bullshit. As for hash, my dad said the last time he saw it around here was the 70's. FML, where is the dank shit!?!?!?[/quote]

Well that's what you (not you specifically lol) get when you live in the christian belt. Actually is wv in the belt? I thought it was.... either way.... for some reason the hardcore christian states miss the part of the bible stating "god" gave them all fruit and seed bearing plants.... I mean hell.... I know people drink down there.... and as far as I'm concerned the bible (I've read it... I don't follow it, but I've read it, its pretty intense from a non religious stand point) doesn't explicitly say to drink alcohol.... but smoking a plant.... that's just silly hahahahahhaah

They have pretty much concluded the "holy salve" involved oils and cannabis.... while cannabinoids aren't transdermal, they still knew some of its benefits, yet its somehow against the religion??????

Its stupid as fuck.... I hope colorado and some other states legalize this year so we can open the door to slowly incorporate all states into it.... its sad lol

17. lol.

Columbus is actually real good with weed, just can't find any hash. I'm awaiting a potential shipment.

18. God, I want some hash so bad right now. I've never feined for weed like I do for hash.

19. lol and you were acting like weed makes you feel like you need too come back for more... i think hash has you by the balls sir!!!! hahahahahhaha

20. lol I think it's cause I can't find it as easy. I know when I've smoked it, I'm always super chilled and don't feel like I need to constantly smoke again, but I usually do because it's so awesome lol