Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will hash ever make it to the East Coast?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 26, 2012.

1. My buddy has a pretty nice grinder and it always collects mad kief. But he takes the grinded bud and likes grates it over the kief screen and calls it hash. So technically isn't that just concentrated bud?

2. hash has been on the east coast for years....just got to find it......college towns are the best

3. Yeah what he said. Find a baller college dealer, hell have hash.

4. Uhh I live in MD and its relatively easy to find

5. Its not that hard to find some in PA either.

6. [quote name='"SingleActionSix"']Its not that hard to find some in PA either.[/quote]

It depends. Im from south central pa and ive never been able to buy it. The only times ive had any form of hash was when i made it myself.

7. I am from cali an u can't sell it save your life. There is so much out here an every one has it. I usually will throw a nug I hash in my bags as a little surprise for my peps

8. i think we should worry about medical marijuana over here first... Then i can get some grade A hash

9. [quote name='"NotPotRelated"']i think we should worry about medical marijuana over here first... Then i can get some grade A hash[/quote]

I'm getting pretty good smoke, and they're mainly all top shelf and staying true to the strain. I think it's time we get some hash!

10. Well maybe not in East Bridgewater, but hash is everywhere in basically every city or small city in Mass. Boston, Worcester, Lowell, Springfield, etc. You just have to ask and you'll find it

11. Get a kief box and shake off some trichomes to make your own hash. I just put about a quarter of some purple urkle and came out with .9 grams of kief. Press that together and you've essentially got hash and your buds are still smokeable

I got my box about a month ago and I've been making hash from it ever since. It also doesn't noticeably diminish the potency of the bud

12. [quote name='"anonymous911"']Get a kief box and shake off some trichomes to make your own hash. I just put about a quarter of some purple urkle and came out with .9 grams of kief. Press that together and you've essentially got hash and your buds are still smokeable

I got my box about a month ago and I've been making hash from it ever since. It also doesn't noticeably diminish the potency of the bud[/quote]

That is not hash. U are just smoking pressed keif.

13. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

That is not hash. U are just smoking pressed keif.[/quote]

Hash is compressed keif........

14. [quote name='"smokeNtoke99"']

Hash is compressed keif........[/quote]

That is just what people that have never smoked real hash say. Keif is crap compared to bubble or wax hash. Real hash.

15. I want that shit I had in Portugal. Can't remember their word for it but it was hash, the bud sucked.

16. I brought about 100grams with me last time I went back to visit in Texas. They all fell in love with it lol. There are ways of bringing it, trust me.

17. Just make your own, I usually make hash oil and it works like a charm.. if you make it yourself you know how dank it'll be :D.

Ive bought some bombass hash I'n NJ acouple times, would smoke a few bowls of some hash and jam on the drums for hours :cool:!

18. I'm probably going to start making my own. Been reading hashmouf's tutorials.

19. I've pretty much given up on hash. I've asked just about everyone I know. and the people I know deal with pounds of work. I've had several people say they can get it but no one has gotten me anything they can sell. I've thought about making it, but it seems like a waste of money. Some on here are saying 10 grams of weed will yield 1 or 2 grams of hash. 10 grams of weed where I'm from is over 100 bucks. No way am I going to spend over 100 dollars just to get 2 grams of hash.

so, I guess I'll just keep on waiting and hoping that something will fall through.

20. 420, you need to find trim lol....