Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will hash ever make it to the East Coast?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Mar 26, 2012.

1. The only reason its hard to get is because people are too lazy to make it.

2. Cause we think it might be hard or complicated to make.

3. Hey, dude, how much weed do you need in order to make each gram of hash?

4. depends on the quality man, you can generally get like 15% return on most bubble/sift hashes, so if it was good bud prolly like 6 grams

but you could get less than 15%, so you never know lol

5. [quote name='"420boxing"']

Cause we think it might be hard or complicated to make.[/quote]

Its easy depending on the method. Iso hash is the easiest.

6. I've been smoking weed the last couple days and have been completely bummed out. Hash is everything I want from weed. Crazy mind trip that doesn't make you as lethargic as weed does.

7. I'd be happy if I lived in the east coast lol. The United Kingdom has terrible weed, although I found a dealer who grows dank weed, luckily.

8. I get bho and bubble now and then from a friend, and it's easy as hell to make iso.

p.s. it's already here plenty:

[​IMG]

9. I understand hash is much stronger and potent and if its made a lot more, the price will drop slightly; but I like the environment of bud. The grinding, the packing, the rolling, and more smoking time, its an overall better experience and I would rather that than be high out of my mind. And in Europe, the reason they have hash is because they don't have any dank like we do.

10. its just a pain in the ass. weed gets my high enough why would i bother making hash? for personal use making hash is pointless

11. It's really not difficult at all. With a bubble bag and dry ice it's really easy to get kief, you can smoke it as is or make edibles or make in to hash. That's cool if your happy just smoking weed but hash can get you higher with less material and less smoke in your lungs alot of people like how they can smoke a dab of oil as opposed to a joint or a blunt.

12. Yeah I get some of the nicest buds around and I live in New York, it's really all around you just have to know the right people.

13. Yah it's not to common out here in Massachusetts, haven't seen it in a while

14. Im in NJ and I have 2 different kinds of hash right now. :) Its definitely around you just have to know the right people.

15. Im in florida and i never seen hash in my life. i'v always wanted to try some, i mean i had friend who had a grinder with a keif screen, and i hit summa that shit but never actual hash. I would make my own but i would hav to gro the shit myself cus weed prices are high and I dont kno of any growers at all only when i was younger and myakka gold was around...

16. I wish I could find some hash, always wanted to try it.

17. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I wish I could find some hash, always wanted to try it.[/quote]

All you need to find is trim man, then make some!

Trim is dirt cheap, hash is easy as fuck to make.....

18. I'm sure it's been said, but the only way to get hash to "blow up" on the E.C is to make your own and get all your friends to make their own! Seriously, start a grow or find a grower with good quality trim (emphasis on quality, shitty soap hash wont make anyone want more!) and make your own!
    I like making BHO personally, just cuz it's easy (easy, NOT SAFE!!!!!!) w/the right gear and I make a pretty mean oil. But recently I've been turned onto the amazing possibilities of water hash w/solventless waxes and full melts, and have become interested in making my own.

So what I'm saying here is:
    1. Buy a set of bubble bags (don't need anything majorly fancy. A 5 bag set will do just nicely!)
    2. Look up hash-making techniques, theres a couple of really good threads on here.
    3. get access to high quality trim/popcorn nugs.
    4. Make hash
    5. CURE YOUR HASH (huge step people overlook)
    6. Smoke and enjoy the shit out of some bomb home-made!!!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!!!

19. So, you like the process of packing weed more than being high? That's weird. I don't like the experience of weed verses hash because with hash I'm never unsatisfied with the high. It always gets me where I want to be. Weed high doesn't last as long and isn't as potent so I'm left feeling unsatisfied when compared to hash

20. I know a couple growers and i live in mass