Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will frying .5 of some kill get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Just wondering about this. I was just sitting here and i got some crazy good weed. I was thinking maybe i could get an edible high out of it. How much do i need to use though? Can anyone link to the weed oil recipe i am too high to find it. Thanks.

2. Just smoke it.

Come on dude.

3. Make a firecracker man, .5 of some nice weed will get you plenty high that way :)

4. Are you talking about literally putting it into a frying pan?

5. Yea like with some eggs and cheese and use oil. Will that soak up enough thc? I have more weed just don't wanna waste a lot.

6. That doesn't really sound like a good idea, just make a firecracker.

7. If it's some kill why not just smoke it?

8. dude ur in the apprentice tokers section... .5 should get u ripped, i know it'd get me high as hell and i smoke multiple times a day.

o and back that into a bowl or 2...dont make it into a firecracker unless ugot some more nug to smoke too

9. .5 of just about anything in edible form is not enough for me
    imo you should just smoke it...
    stop worrying about other ways to get high

it if its some "kill"
    smoking it is better anyway

10. Wrong section ur lucky i read every thread :)

yea you could np. Just dont make it to hot. Also use a gram.

Or just put 1gram inicrowave for 1 min to decarboxylate.

Then fry that alone in oil for 5 min. After yoi crumble it of course.

Then cook your food in that.