Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Firecrackers with cheeze whiz work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by InfamousSecrets, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 InfamousSecrets, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I ran out of peanut butter and nutella so I made 2 small firecrackers with a cheese whiz and butter spread with 0.5 grams of weed on each cracker. I cannot cook them because I almost got caught last time (my older sister smelled them). So will cheese whiz and butter spread on crackers work the same way as peanut butter? and what is the ideal time to eat them for max potency (I'm leaving them out for now)?

2. I doubt it, how much fat is in it?

3. Nah dont do it op. Cheez whiz is only 4 grams of fat per 2 tbsp, regular jif is 16 grams per 2 tbsp.

Also, considering the fat content of regular peanut butter is weak compared to natural/oily PB it would probably be a waste.