Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will firecrackers smell up my kitchen yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sgarc3, Feb 16, 2012.

1. im thinking about cookin some firecrackers up but im wondering if itll smell up ma kitchen also does salt affect the cooking if using salt crackers and any tips would be helpful. thanks in advance

2. I'm not sure if they would make your kitchen smell but if you're worried about it and have patience just make them, wrap them up really good and let them sit for about a week or more. No baking them. They'll be pretty damn strong.

3. dont bake them just let them sit? dosent thc have to be heated for it to be released?

4. [quote name='"sgarc3"']dont bake them just let them sit? dosent thc have to be heated for it to be released?[/quote]

No, the fat and oils from the peanut butter extract the thc when you let it sit.
    Edit: or nutella

5. Nah they don't really stink, just wrap them up in tin foil good and stick'em in the oven. If you are making a ton of firecrackers then you might get a hint of weed smell when you open the oven.

You can play it off and bake a cake as well and stick it in there after/during the process of making fire crackers. Nonetheless the smell isn't to strong, the smell becomes apparent when you pull them out the tin foil though.

6. will i trip pretty hard im planning on taking some to school tomorrow

7. That will depend on how strong they are, how much you eat,and how weel you digest them. Firecrackers will wreck your eyes, school may not be the best place for a first time edible experience.

8. I made firecrackers at 330 F, and it did smell like weed in the kitchen.
    The oil sticks to the foil when you take it out, lick the foil after opening for a more efficient edible experience.

9. Yes, it will smell up the kitchen. Fry up some bacon, cook some Thai food or something exotic and spicy to cover the odor!

Don't get stoned at school! There are better places!

For the maximum result, eat your edibles about 45 minutes to an hour after eating a meal.

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

10. No they will NOT smell up your kitchen. U have made then a few times successfully and it never once produces any sort of smell.

11. [quote name='"MrGreeen"']No they will NOT smell up your kitchen. U have made then a few times successfully and it never once produces any sort of smell.[/quote]

I* not u

12. 1. wrap foil tightly around firecracker
    2. cook lower temp for longer period
    3. mask possible odors with other scents

also, if you cook the firecrackers with salt, the effect will be that they get cooked more thoroughly, since salt transfers heat well. difference between salted and unsalted butter when you make your edibles, too:smoke:

13. if you cook with weed, it will smell.

14. weed smells. when you heat weed it smells more. what seems like a light weed smell to you will be obvious to others. there are many times i thought i was doing a fantastic job of hiding the smell and got busted. keep in mind that smells travel. things used to "cover up" the odor just smell like weed you tried to cover up. definitely wouldn't eat edibles at school - at least until you have the right amount/process down. they take a while to kick in and can be incapacitating if you eat too much.

15. From my experience it will mostly smell of peanut butter. But sometimes It'll give hints of weed.
    Just air a little and maybe overcook popcorn

16. Hi there buddy ,
    please can you explain me if i got it right
    all i have to do is grind weed and mix it well with peanut butter , let it sit for longtime(a week) , and the firecrackers will be ready, and potent too

17. It is a 6 year old thread. I doubt if anybody is still home.
    Yes it will stink.
    Decarb first for best results. Bake weed on cookie sheet 240 F for 40 minutes first.
    Mix weed with PB. Spread on cracker. Eat.

Once weed is mixed with PB it doesn't decarb worth a damn so do that step first for maximum results.
    Mixing raw (undecarbed) weed with PB and baking gives halfassed unpredictable results.
    BNW

18. Lol yoo, I was thinking this same thing