Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will firecrackers last a week (shelf life)?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jesse333, May 11, 2011.

1. So I made some firecrackers thursday, and the last time I had a chance to eat any of them from that batch was on sunday and I got super high. But I still have 2 left from the batch I made thursday but I won't have a chance to eat them again until this coming thursday or maybe friday.

So are they still edible after a week? I have them in foil in a ziplock back in my dresser. And I just used saltine crackers, and natural peanut butter so I guess they won't mold of anything since all the ingredients are nonperishable?

2. I cant see why they would go rancid at all. The fat does not break down and it is what asorbed the THC and other goodies. If Oil can hold for awhile I cant see why these would be dif as i mean, you do have them in a 320 degree oven for 20 mins. and all.

3. yea man, they will still be good.

You can leave it out there for a month, come back and it will still get you stupid stoned.

4. Yes and the longer you leave them out the more potent they become.

5. My friend held onto a firecracker I made him for 2 months, ate it, and it worked perfectly.