Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will eating resin get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kipohippo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Take your resin (you need about half a gram to a gram), I've been smoking honey oil in my bong so I use about a half g, grab 2 saltine crackers and put penut butter on each sise, about a good moderate amount, stick your resin on the cracker and put it together like a sandwich. Then wrap your resin in tin foil. Stick it in the oven for 30 -45 mins. Then take out and eat. That's how you make a quick edible out of resin!!! Alot of people wanna joke about it but seriously, resin generally has a decent THC content, and is already decarboxylated! Enjoy ! The potency should depend on the quality of flowers and oils you smoke!

2. If you've got to do something with resin.. why not smoke it though?

3. Smoking for 7 years or so...first time I've heard or thought of this...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I been adding it in a normal Canna Caps Recipe with Coconut Oil, Lethctin, ect ect on my own and YES of course it works kids geeez. In Gel Caps the Disgusting Factor with resin is gone. I thought AVB is not much diff then Resin and I see plenty of Cap Recipes using AVB so of course Resin couldnt be that far off.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i doubt it has to pass the kidneys n they do a great job in most of us uneed to mesh it up in digestable fat ive never tryed i will next clean out damn skimpy i beeen recycling and like dood said add on top of some soft kush let it make that bud last 2 3 4xs longer for the pooopooo no resin go have a headache on a rainy day

6. I just googled it because it makes sence its not THC-a or w.e tf it is b4 heat activated. and I rather probably parashoot a bunch in between eating pizza or something right quick. then smoking. last time I threw up trying to smoke that shit when I ran out. the stuff out my banger is good tho but not my flower bong... maybe ill let you know.. but I'm bout to pull 7 auto's in about 2 weeks. I don't got much weed till then . maybe.... Good question thoo forreal I'm not hating

7. Nice Info thanks man... This crossed my mind a few times.. been throwing it out cuz I cant stomache smoking it. except the stuff from my dab rig my flower rig is nasty. tryn to grow all my own bout to pull some auto's. check the journal if u want but till then when I run out I might try. I never done edibles b4 either. if you can call it that

8. You can turn it into an alcoholic beverage. "Metheglyn" works well.

5lbs raw honey
    1Tbs ground cloves
    Cinnamon sticks
    Oranges
    Lemons
    Sugar
    Yeast

The whole process involves rendering your resin into an edible form....... infused Honey.

Anyway prep your resin by freezing, collecting, then freezing again. Freezing makes it easier to handle.

Take your resin (from now on called the "ughh") and wrap it in a bit of cheese cloth. Take the cheese cloth wrapped "ughh" and the a string to it, to keep it closed, and to suspend it. Place it in your container of honey and attach string to lid so it won't fall in. Place container into a large boiler pot of boiling water (container should be able to withstand boiling water) add water til water depth is half high the honey container . Reduce heat and ket simer on low for 1-2 hours. Take Sealed jar out of water anf store at room temp out of direct sun, for a month. Remove the ughh and cheese cloth . (You could suckle the infused honey out of the cloth but.....ughh)
    Your resin has now been turned into edible form as infused honey.

Back to the metheglyn

Boil 1 gal of water. Wrap chopped fruit and spices in cheesecloth and put in jug. Dissolve sugar in warm water. Add yeast to this.

Add your ughh infused honey to the boiling water, reduse heat and simmer til Dissolve the ughh honey. Allow to cool to room temperature.
    Check yeast. Is it foamy? Good. If not, start over.
    Add yeast water to jug of fruit spices. Add the honey water to the jug. Put balloon on top, like holes with needle. Store out of direct sunlight and shake once a day til balloon is limp again and there are no bubbles.
    Sypoin off liquid, strain solids out. Return to jug. Allow to sit. The longer you let it sit, the clearer it will become. Continue siphoning off your new metheglyn and discarding the scum at the bottom until there is no more dregs , and liquid is transparent. You just made weed infused wine.

9. Similarly, I used Everclear 190 proof alcohol to clean my glass pipes. I now have what is probably the most potent shot, ever. I'm kinda skeered to try it, but tempted.
    Maybe I'll use knox gelatin to make a 2-layer gummy and just swallow it.

10. 2011 musta been a ruff year for OP

11. Now, I apologize if I say something that has already been said. I’m replying after ONLY reading the title to this thread.

But, why the fuck would you eat resin? It’s disgusting to smoke, let alone put in your mouth. After reading the title to this thread I threw up all over the place.

This just doesn’t sound like a smart idea. I’m sorry if I’m being judgmental.

Please brush your teeth and rinse with mouth wash when you’re done.

Have a good time!!!!!! :frown: :confusedalt: :sick:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yes don't chew it . Swallow it like an peanut M&M

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Of coarse it’ll get you high, it got decarbed when the weed was smoked and resin formed!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Bruh swallow it not chew same as an edible

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #75 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Dude why are you obsessed with eating resin.. the stuff does not get you high.. please do explain though when does the magical decarb happen before you eat the resin.

If you don't decarb the weed,hash,wax or whatever you're making edibles with it will not get you high.

Edit: you can get high on just eating hash depending on how it's made/how old it is :confused_2:

16. Dude fuck that lmaoooo, if you even consider eating resin you have serious issues :laughing:, the stuff is bad enough when you accidentally get some on your fingers let alone eating it :lmafoe::lmafoe:

17. I can see your teeth ending up like this lol
    17300-1sbrqa1.jpg

18. I’d never eat that shit either, but it’s common sense, that’ll get you high if you understand decarb! I won’t even smoke the shit!

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Although my resin is really good cause I put concentrate on my bud, but I give it away.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. If you need to eat your resin for a buzz, you need to go and seek help.
    You've got a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1