Will do sig work for dank

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Footbag, May 15, 2011.

1. I will return after thinking about this more...

2. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

3. If you got time can you make me a sig that has a joint with the word "TooLegit2Quit" engraved on it, and with smoke in the background? That would be really dope! Thanks! :D

4. Dude, I like your work. For mine, just make it as trippy as possible and put MrQuasiCon on it, I'm sure I'll like whatever you do.

5. #65 clos3tgrow3r, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    im not really a picture sig person guy...but im pic-curious i guess:p...do you think you could make a sig of matrix coding that had the words

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth"

kinda pop out?

feel free to get creative with it

6. This is fucking amazing shit. I'm jealous of your skills bro, how long do most of these take you?

7. Thanks.. About 10 minutes tops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. by far some of the best sigs i've seen around the city,

9. Thanks man, it looks great!

10. Do DARK BLUE DANK please with some trippy blue berrys or maybe some metal ass blue monster/skulls trippy bats... something badass with my name....GRACIAS!!!!!

11. saweet ima give this whole picture sig thing a nice test drive:D

12. Thanks!! I Would gladly share this fat bowl of Fire OG with you if you were here man! Keep smoking and keep making art , its amazing :hello:

13. siggg cool it works :smoke::D:cool:

14. #75 TooLegit2Quit, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    Siick! I appreciate it a lot man, I would never be able to make something like that haha.
    I repped you to show you my appreciation!

15. Good idea.. Ill give it a shot tomorrow unless someone else does it.

Glad you guys liked the sigs.

16. [​IMG]

hey man can i get this picture. but can u make it say kid cudi on the right where the space is? what design and colors u want

17. Thnx man! Appreciate it, +rep :p

18. can you make me somethin trippy with the words "fuck society" on it?:smoke: