Will do sig work for dank

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Footbag, May 15, 2011.

1. I'm using my iPhone and the Gc app, can I hook my sig up this way? Or do I need to use a computer :(

2. I did it from the web on my droid

3. #43 bestofbuddha, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    :eek::hello: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! yo you got MAD TALENT!! u think you can do 1 for me?? i just want 1 dat has... "sit back, relax and let tha Buddha sooth ya!" with a trippy looking leaf in the background!! thx.

4. I guess that's the response you get for just trying to provide some helpful info.

By the way, I do have a job and no contrary to what you might think since you know me so well and all.. I don't sit on here making sure everyone posts their sigs correctly.

Sorry but it bugs me when people make assumptions about others they've never even met. It annoys me to no end.

But alright, I'll stop posting helpful comments since I'm such a dick and it "creams my twinkie".

:rolleyes:

5. Dude I tried to apologize.... footbag msged me right after I put it up and told me.... but I had to go back to work. Then I come home and go to change it... and I see some arrogant attempt at help. It like having an asshole for a trainer.... u like learning the job... but not from an asshole. Had it said...." Dr. Dankness you should try to link that instead of uploading it.... the quality is better" I'd have been like thanks man. its not always about what are doing to help someone, but the way you go about doing it too

6. #46 Heart, May 19, 2011
    Whatever you say. I posted earlier providing advice before you even chimed in with your comments. The sigs posted after I provided him with the info were still too large.

I love how every little thing on this forum becomes such a huge deal. I get called a dick with no job because I provided helpful info. Just because it looked "rude" in your eyes doesn't mean that translates to everyone else as it obviously didn't look that way to others.

I'm dropping this shit. I've provided a lot of my free time on here helping members with signature requests. I'm not going to be berated by someone that thinks I was too "harsh" on another member when I never was.

7. Thanks.. I use photoshop. If anyone has a problem getting the pic in their sig PM me and I'll help. I might need to optimize the image, and I'll do it without losing quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. bro hook me up with some work with wolfgang on it!! much props bro

9. The text "wolfgang" ?

10. Footbag,

I'm not trying to derail your thread man. You do some really good work.

I was only providing you with some helpful hints but as usual things get thrown out of proportion by someone.

I'm leaving now. Keep up the great work. :wave:

11. its a rap band, also can you make a avatar to match?
    like have them in the middle and put #ofwgkta on the bottom left corner, and on the bottom right my name..

12. #52 Footbag, May 19, 2011
    Oh.... ok. Don't think I can fit that in an avatar? Show me the pic you want to use.

13. HeartoftheSun, thanks.. No offense taken. Didn't even think about optimizing some of them.

14. yo yo

can i get this picture with Makizushi in green on the bottom?
    thanks

[​IMG]

15. #56 SonnyCheebah, May 19, 2011
  16. Ha Sonny's got it covered :smoke:

17. #58 SonnyCheebah, May 19, 2011
    Hey, sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, man. I really don't want to step on your toes. I know this is your thread, after all.

Good work, by the way.

18. Thanks no I don't mind it. You too.

19. could you make one with a bunch of dope glass pieces with a psychedelic back round thats says (Glass4Life)