Will chewing gum lessen or intensify my high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ganja monster, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Or neither? I'm on my way to smoke a blunt.

2. I doubt it'll have any effect maybe it'll keep the cotton mouth away for a little longer or something.

3. Chewing gum has never changed my high

4. Chewing gum while smoking could possibly have some sort of affect on your high, but it can also have no affect on your high.

5. #5 ganja monster, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Yeah I'm smoking with gum in and I can't really notice a difference. It just tastes like smoke lol.

I typed that and forgot to send it haha. I'm way blitzed. And I thought about putting in a fresh piece but decided to eat a hot pocket instead lol.

There's no telling how many times I've chewed gum high but I just now thought about it

6. It just helps with dry mouth. That's it.

7. I've had luck with sticking per chewed gum directly into my asshole IMMEDIATELY after blazing.

Sorta like eating a mango before you get high.

But fuck mangos

8. It doesn't intensify my high, but it makes my cottonmouth non-existent. Which is equally as amazing.

9. Chewing gum while smoking or right before smoking a cigarette gives you a higher chance of getting mouth cancer. I don't know if it contributes or takes away from smoking weed though.

10. The biggest effect it will have on your high will be placebo. If you think it will make you higher it will. If you think it will make you less high, it will...

11. Chew menthol gum the menthol expands your lungs thus inhaling more smoke

12. Do you know of any specific brands containing menthol?

13. [quote name='"ganja monster"']

Do you know of any specific brands containing menthol?[/quote]

It's mint gum

14. idk bro...you tell me

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

I have the answer. You see, it depends on many factors.

First, you must weigh the gum. Most gum is pre-weighed, so if you are smart enough, you don't have to use a scale. In the other event, once you weigh the gum, you don't have to weigh again as the same brand should be same weight.

Next, take the sqrt of the weight. Ex: sqrt(2.7g) = 1.6. Now, divide by 4 (the universal gum constant).

There. Now the answer is 0.4.

16. :eek:

17. [quote name='"Leafin"']

I have the answer. You see, it depends on many factors.

First, you must weigh the gum. Most gum is pre-weighed, so if you are smart enough, you don't have to use a scale. In the other event, once you weigh the gum, you don't have to weigh again as the same brand should be same weight.

Next, take the sqrt of the weight. Ex: sqrt(2.7g) = 1.6. Now, divide by 4 (the universal gum constant).

There. Now the answer is 0.4.[/quote]

Ahhh, i understand now