Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD will CBD help during T-break

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Arealname, Nov 14, 2018.

1. I'm not a massively large smoker, I go through about .2 to .3 a day.

I take Tbreaks every now and then because I'm a thrifty bastard and weed is expensive.

However, I do suffer from depression which flares up when I'm on a break. It's nothing I can't deal with, it's more of an annoyance than anything.

I have read that CBD can help smokers deal with THC withdrawal but didn't find any information to back it up.

Does anybody know if there's any truth to this? I'm considering getting some CBD oil but it is expensive and I'd rather not waste my money.

Thanks guys.

2. I know the feeling of depression well and when I’m not smoking it comes on 100x worse. My thoughts truly scare me when I don’t have weed and it sucks. I tried the cbd during a t break as well and for anxiety and just feeling on edge can help and I’m sure with moderate cases of depression can help. But for people with major depression who truly benefit from the “head change” that actual weed brings cbd just simply can’t replicate that. If you have access to give it a try it’s completely harmless(besides the actual smoke) so the most it can do is help or not help but it’s worh trying out. I wish you the best of luck

3. I feel you, my depression is not major anymore, when I was really bad I stopped smoking as I healed. If you have severe depression maybe a sober life is (unfortunately) needed, but that's a really personal decision to make.

I might give it a go if I can find something reasonablly priced but it's looking like I'll just have to deal with the annoying thoughts for a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Joker1121, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    You can buy CBD isolate on line for 30$ or less per gram (though shipping may apply) and make your own CBD:THC tincture. .Here is where I got mine. I use either MCT oil or alcohol for a tincture. Good luck.CBD Store | Hemp Oil Online | Hemp Oil for Sale

5. I'm not from the US, it's about $80 for a small tincture if I buy legally, about $50 less than legal, funny isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. To update, I found a reasonably priced cbd full spectrum vape juice on Amazon.

It is only 1% as opposed to the more expensive 5-10% however, I have found this to be rather effective, I feel far less anxious and my intrusive thoughts are down to minimal.

I'm not going to claim this really works yet though because it could very well be placebo, time will tell.

• Like Like x 2