Will Bud-Xl make seeds growing dormant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gardenswrestler, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum, I really was not sure where the best place to post this was.
    I have some Pollen I am playing around with on some of my bottom branches making some new genetics, I want to get the optimum harvest using Bud-xl so most of my non-pollintated nugs turn into monsters, and the same time I do not what these New genetics to not be Viable, My question is does anyone have experience using Bud-xl While trying to get seeds, and where they Viable? Here is some information I have on this.
    I have been doing research on what is in H&G's Bud-Xl and I came across Abscisic acid - Wikipedia
    contents>
    Micro nutrients,amino acids,vitamins,protiens,minerals,Biotin b12,approx .ADENINE(Cytokinins) Auxin(IAA,ABA),Tripetide glutamine, 3-Adenylic acid,Riboflavin,thiamin,E 412 and E 202
    Out of those ingredients One has an Effect of making seeds dormant
    Abscisic acid (ABA) is a Plant Hormone. ABA functions in many plant developmental processes, including bud dormancy, and can be involved in stress responses as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abscisic_a
    ]
    Effects[edit]
    Antitranspirant - Induces stomatal closure, decreasing transpiration to prevent water loss.[13]
    Inhibits fruit ripening
    Responsible for seed dormancy by inhibiting cell growth – inhibits seed germination
    Inhibits the synthesis of Kinetin nucleotide[14]
    Downregulates enzymes needed for photosynthesis.[15]
    Acts on endodermis to prevent growth of roots when exposed to salty conditions[16]
    Delays Cell Division

*Responsible for seed dormancy by inhibiting cell growth – inhibits seed germination
    So I can see in high amounts there is no question that ABA is going to cause my seeds to become dormant and high amounts, I'm wondering if the amount used in this product is minute enough to not effect the seeds.