Will Autos Continue Producing Their Own Seeds Or Do U Have To Buy New Every Time?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stoneybologna1, Jun 16, 2014.

1. sorry for the basic question.. I have a serious lack of internet connection where I am and am almost out of my data allowance for the month..

so just like the title says .. will autos produce buds that contain more auto seeds? I'm asking bc I was thinking of doing a SOG style setup and the cost of that many seeds would be astronomical, so I was hoping to be able to only buy once and then be set as far as seeds go .. could anyone help shed some light on this for me? thanks!

2. You'll want to look into using collodial silver in order to produce feminized seeds. Bud sites treated with CS should not be smoked.

Basically a quick run down, you treat the area you want to develop pollen sacs with CS as soon as preflowers form and continue treating with CS and the plant will develop pollen sacs at the treated area, this pollen can be used to seed your plant and get feminized seeds. This is what you will want to do for autoflower seeds. There are lots of postings about this.

3. so basically, plant auto, remove any males, apply CS to preflower pollen sacs on (one?) of the autoflowers in the bunch, then that area on the one plant will produce a bunch of it's own seeds, right? I don't need to have any males involved in this process correct?

4. Sorry, I was assuming you were using feminized autoflower seeds (I haven't seen to many breeders offer regular autoflower seeds.)

If you have regular seeds you can always breed the plants naturally but the way I described, yes you would cull any male plant you get so that you are only working with females. You'll want to treat one female plant with CS and use the pollen from the pollen sacs it develops to pollinate another one of your untreated female autos. I wouldn't advise self pollinating a CS treated plant, it can give you pheno types that are close to the parent plants, not something I'd want to deal with considering the ruderalis background of autos.

Read this link it explains colloidal silver very well:

http://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-make-your-own-feminized-marijuana%20seeds