Will any glass blower on etsy...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shipwreck, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Make items alike already made items from companies?

An example that fits into this conversation would be the Alex K Showerhead diffuser.

2. Ya they will.... I asked them to make a replica of a black leaf nautilus and they said they could do it no problem...(just have to wait till around Jan to actually make it.)

3. They sure can.

4. Wouldn't it have just been easier to order the Nautilus from GC?

5. Didn't want to have to deal with international shipping...

6. Sad to say I'm not really looking forward to paying $50 for a diffuser that's why I'm asking.

7. Good point...didn't even think about that. I had a GC package confiscated by customs and it sucked.

8. Still end up paying probably 40 on etsy for a showerhead diffy.

9. Damn, I guess I'll just buy it from ALT.

10. noooo gmd has them all day long for 20-25 bucks...I did a review a while back on them compared to an actual alex k... if the search function was up and running I'd show you...one GC memeber couldn't even tell the differnce between the two in a side by side picture.,
    OP contact angi of glassman's doll on etsy, tell her I said hi.

they are swamped with orders for their mini bubbler but I am sure they can whip up one of these quickly.

11. i have th GMD showerheads looks jus like alex k

high quilty and functions great $28 shipped is what i payed expect about 30ish

Angie is great ive purchased them on 3 different accessions there awesome

recommended :)