Will A Power Outage Cause A Hermie?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PTjuggernaut, Jun 16, 2013.

1. So, I'm in Savannah, GA for a wedding.

My gf gets a text saying the power went out at 4:20pm of all times. Luckily, she had a dog sitter that was able to reset my surge bar at 7:30pm. ( this disrupted my lights, dwc system, everything)

My seedlings are very young. I started germing them on the first of this month.

I've read that stressing to a hermie doesn't really happen till the plant is 3 to 4 weeks old. Is this true?

I'm concerned because I'm at a crossroads. Do I let them grow and see what happens or do I start over?

Any feedback is appreciated.

2. You're fine dude your plants are too young, and it was only 3 hrs. Id be more concerned about your DWC shutting off and water sitting stangnant, but again it was only 3 hrs.

3. Thanks for the reply. I'm 2 states away freaking put lol. But I guess it could have been worse. To not get any alert and have my plants chill in total darkness and still water till sometime tomorrow evening.

It's my first rodeo and this was completely unexpected.

4. I'm sure your fine brotha not to worry.  They are pretty resilient :smoke:

5. The babies were fine when I got back the other day. A little dry, but not dead. Thanks blades

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app