Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a pipe get me more stoned than a joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Alek2002, May 11, 2013.

1. During times with friends we all would have a joint like 3-4 of us sometimes just 2, i get high from 1-2 joints, still pretty new to smoking but when I smoke from my pipe i fill the bowl and smoke it, when using the pipe I am way more stoned.

sorry if this was make sense.. pretty stoned XD

2. Joints are less efficient than a pipe but I like em once In a while

3. depends, smoke the same amount in a pipe that you would put in a joint than yes the pipe will get you higher, but if you smoke one bowl vs a joint the joint will probably get you higher because you are smoking more green

4. Well i personally think people should smoke weed the way they enjoy it the most, not to smoke it to save it. But I do understand if you want to preserve weed make a "lung" or "Parachute" whatever the feinds call it now a days. Take a pop bottle cut it in half tape a bread bag (subway bags work best) and take a piece of tin foul and rap it around and poke holes in it. But a pipe would get you more high, because your taking all the smoke not letting it burn freely like a joint.

PS get a bong, I suggest a hoss bouncing beaker

Attached Files:

5. been there done that Yes a pipe gets you more stoned than a joint. but its also a different high cause your using a different method of smoking. & ive experienced all 3 (bong, joint and pipe) over the years and there all sick but my number 1 is my bong then 2 is joint and 3 is pipe. when you get a bong your tolerance rises the fuck up but its worth it you get way higher than a joint and pipe. Love my Roor

6. Bong, bubbler, pipe, then joints n blunts

Love my bong haha

7. Do you actually get different highs from different methods?

8. I know that you def get higher quicker with a bong because your inhaling so much more smoke at once.

As far as the other ways I've really never thought about it that much.

9. yup

bigger hits = bigger high

10. Get a bong, or bubbler. I feel like the water filtration makes smoke taste better. And then a bong just freaking rips.

Load like a half-bowl snapper with a lil hash on top= good for a while.

11. Joints are less efficient than a pipe but I like em once In a while
    [​IMG]

12. You get more smoke in your lungs with a bong but the amount of weed you can smoke with joints is a lot more than you can with a bong. On two separate occasions I tried smoking an 8th. I remember with the bowl I got through about 1.5 grams and I felt like I was about green out. The second time I tried to smoke an 8th I did it with two huge jays and left me flying higher than I ever had.

tl:dr You can smoke more weed in one sitting than you can with a pipe. Thus making you higher.