Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a pet goat in the house hide the weed smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #41 StonedScholar, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    EDIT: Aha  good ol' troll post.

2. What the fuck lol

3. lol nah i saw a different thread about a goat so i thought i'd check it out, and i recognized snoop's avatar and was like interesting...very interesting...

4. #44 snoopdog6502, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    The whole goat thing was funny and the threads about smell can be funny so I tried to make a fun silly thread.

I did have a funny but brutaly honest post in the "My parents are GAY" thread that got 60 likes. The OP must had hid the thread so Im not in the top ten liked post list but ill keep trying.

I really do have fun at this site. :D feel free to add me to your friends list.