Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a night of binge smoking raise your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke the weed, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Will a night of Binge smoking (aka 420) raise your tolerance as much as a week of moderate smoking or more?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. No. The week worth of smoking would. The night time is when my body refreshes and I get that good morning buzz due to this. Btw 420 doesn't mean binge smoking, unless you want it to, I guess.

My Journal

3. Smoking over time will build your tolerance, how much depends on the quality and quantity of each session

4. Idk man I burned through a bowl of Colorado's finest and life is good...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Constantly smoking only wastes your weed my friend. You will never get as high as your first buzz of the day and if you don't allow some time in between, you're just burning up your weed uselessly. Just a fact. TWW

• Like Like x 1