Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will A New Strain Take Me Higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by babygurl69420, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Hi ok so I've been smoking weed nightly for about a year now, I've gone from joints to a bubbler to a bong in that time and I've finally hit a point where I'm just not getting too baked. I usually only smoke sativa, would switching over to Indica make me higher? Tips and opinions please and thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Itd be a different kind of high, so in a way yes, you would feel more effected, but getting down to brass tacks youd technically be the same amount, I think

3. New bags from my dealer always usually get me higher than the last strain. I'd say it has something to do with your brain adapting to previous strains, and when loaded with different ratios of cannabinoids, it seems "new"

4. A 2 day break works too.

5. Sounds like a break of some kind is in order.