Will a home drug test show up invalid if I use toilet water and food coloring?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ryan Warren, May 20, 2018.

1. Yeah that’s true, I just feel a little weird about asking my friends that lol. Plus most of them smoke anyways. I live in Maine, but they’re like really strict on me

2. What lmao that doesn't make sense how do looks effect your intelligence???

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thick means stupid lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. No one ever used that term, must be a British fuck

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Dude read his name he's clearly not English lmaoo

& Don't insult the English because I'm English lmao no need to get mad about cause you can't smoke without being drug tested...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dude the only reason that I got mad was because my question didn’t necessarily get answered. I wasn’t trying to come at either of u. I just made an account on this website so I could get some help. I’m sorry that I was being a dick. I was just looking for some help

• Like Like x 1
  7. Finish school then smoke & your parents won't be mad if you fail a drug test lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aight whatever lol

9. I can understand that your frustrated I feel for you on this situation but by no means did you have to insult a whole country especially when it's not even my country lmao.

But I'm being nice if you read my comments I gave you an awnser but sadly it's more like the cold hard truth believe it or not I don't want you to get kicked out of home then probably dropping out if school over some weed man. Good luck

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. tbh I don't think you should do it put the water and food coloring might work.

11. Aight man, and i can just wait til college anyways, that way I won’t have to worry about them testing me

12. Also my bad for offending anyone from England, i got angry and said it in the spur of the moment

13. That's okay bro when your able to smoke without the worry we'll be here with open arms lol

14. Haha thanks for the support bro

15. Lol worlds dumbest criminals

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Do you have an outhouse? Cuz that toilet water might certainly work.

17. A porta-john might suffice but you have to deal with the blue color issue, yellow food coloring will just turn it green. I think you're on to something here though.

18. Lol I’m skeeming hard