Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a head shop buy my dick bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I'd buy it from you, but that's only because all pieces look like dicks to me

2. i have seen a p***y pipe on the web some where. i believe it was ceramic (i f*cking hate my keyboard, i had to retype parts of this so many times:mad::mad::mad:)

3. this thread is old, the OP sold it for $40, making a profit of $25. ya'll can stop posting now.

^and that pipe is on the Grasscity store haha i think i already linked it earlier in this thread

4. its 15$.... if you want to get rid of it... then go smash the shit out of it

5. does no one actually read threads before they post or what?

HE SOLD IT ALREADY.

6. I laughed my ass off looking at those pictures and I'm sober.