Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a head shop buy my dick bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Haha a "head" shop buying a dick bong. Just give it to someone who needs it bro.

2. If you don't want to you it as a bong, have you tried using it as a dildo possibly? For yourself or your girlfriend?

3. LOL sorry but one of the first threads where I actually lol'ed.

4. Hahaha lots of funny people on this thread. This is why I love GC :smoke:

5. Clean it and Put it on craigslist. A headshop wont buy a used bong.

And yeah along with everyone else, I lol'd that you actually bought a dick bong.

6. Paint the bell end red and put white spots on it :)

Fly-Agaric bong :)

[​IMG]

7. i thought all bongs resembled dicks..

no homo.

8. find a chick with a good sense of humor. id buy it.

9. You should go in with fake herpes and short shorts... definitely could see a sale going down.

10. 15$? I'd buy it 'n put it on display for the laugh. Maybe even turn it into the doofus bong; you fuck up at some point in the session (spilled water, dropped weed, etc.) then you get demoted to using the shitty dick bong all night.

11. i would love to be a fly on the wall when you take your used china glass "dick bong" to your local head shop actually hoping they are going to buy it from you. im sure you would make their day.

12. call it a mushroom tip bong

13. Dude you paid $15 and its in the shape of a penis.

It's a lost cause

14. #115 FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Hahhahaha it does look like a dick. Nice one man, really dropped the ball on that one

15. This thread has me laughing out loud. I love it!

16. The idea of smoke coming out of a urethra makes my balls hurt.

17. Take it to a sex shop and try to sell it as a dildo.

18. Get a bunch of bros together to smoke weed and then pull out the dick bong. When they look at you weird, say "it's all I got". They will then be forced to choose between their love for weed and their masculinity.

19. It's a funny/cool novelty piece. Makes a good smoke story with friends, kind of like having sex with Rosie O'donald, you don't want to do it but the chance of such a funny/disgusting experience and the ability to truthfully admit it is worth the trouble that comes with it.:smoke: