Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a head shop buy my dick bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. no, why would a headshop buy a used piece anyway?
    and thats ignoring the fact its a penis.
    although to be fair, like others have mentioned, many pipes are phallic shaped.

2. thats no where near as bad as the bong posted on here recently that was actually a dick, painted and all.
    you got it for $15, so even if some head shop did want to buy it you cant be expecting more that 5 bucks. i dont see the big deal. unless your like 12.

3. That's not even a dick bong, this is a dick bong

[​IMG]

OP grow up... are you really that uncomfortable about your sexuality?:p

4. Most headshops won't take it after you smoke out it. But one time me and my friend bought a cheap double bubbler and went home smoked it and the one downstream was broke so we went back the next day and returned that shit after a good clean.

5. I was hoping I wasn't the only one

6. Dude use that bong when you have knuckleheads over that might break your piece. That way you dont give a fuck if someone drops it. Keep your nice pieces to yourself.

7. The second that you get any sort of resin anywhere on your piece, it becomes drug paraphernalia, and not just a "tobacco pipe." Headshops get hassled enough, they aren't going to break the law to buy your dickbong.

8. where do u live man? i know someone who might buy it cuz theyre a fag.

9. No one's gonna buy that. Give it away if you can

10. A head shop dosent buy head. Does wal-mart buy walls?

11. Did you clean your poopie off of it? No one will buy a dick bong if it smells like it's been used.. sexually..

But yeah, as Meursault said, they won't buy it unless it's 100% clean of residue. Try Craigslist.. You could probably ask for more than what you paid and get talked down. Would also want to make sure it's 100% free of residue either way. Clean it completely and then post it for tobacco use. Don't call it a dick bong.

12. Looks like a dick. Hits like a bong. I'd say smoke it.

Pickle puffer.

13. I'd love to put my lips around that and get a huge hit.

14. that doesnt look like a dick, if i saw anyone with a dick that looked like that i would laugh uncontrollably. stop being uncomfortable with your sexuality and blaze it.

15. Get some clay and make it not look like a dick. Put that bitch in the kiln and paint it.

=PROFIT?!?!?!?!

16. Not going to lie, i lol'd at the pics

But seriously, i dont blame anyone for not wanting to smoke your pole.

17. Buy dick? But its free.

18. Your a Satan. Pure blasphemy, worshipping that phallic symbol of pervertediness.

19. why is there a piece of shit next to your thread name?