Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a head shop buy my dick bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 15, 2011.

1. i really dont think a guy giving a girl a dick shaped item is brownie points to the guy no matter what it is

2. So. You bring a dick bong out for one of your girlfriends to hit.

Now you're gay? :hello:

3. No it doesn't just instantly cause you to to be gay but can possibly make the girlfriend think you're going gay

4. Oscar and MenacingVisage hit it on the head (no pun intended :p)...it's all in the "marketing" of it. Don't point out that it looks like a dick, and people probably won't see it that way.

I agree. I didn't realize OP only paid $15 for it. Giving it to a friend would definitely earn you some good karma, man :)

5. Hahahahahhahahahhaha naw man they won't take back your bong, they won't even take it back brand new a day after you buy it!

6. Did you give it a name yet?

7. My bong didn't stay "brand new" for a day after I got it :D. :bongin:

I don't think most head shops will take it back if there's any chance it isn't clean. Person-to-person sale or gift seem like your best options.

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA don't show me that im too high

9. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Smash it[/quote]

Exactly

10. Dude, keep it as a backup or give it to a friend.

11. Hey man, I'll buy your dick bong for $15. It's glass right?

I'm broke as hell and a glass piece for $15 sounds all right to me. I don't smoke with anyone anyway.

12. Call it mushroom shaped head! Doesn't have to be a dick.. I'm sure a woman stoner wouldn't mind to much if you know any.

13. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']throw that shit in a fire and punch yourself in the face.[/quote]

I'm still laughing at this it's been a good 15 mins

14. A lot of bongs look like a penis...
    Why does it bother you so much?
    If you really wanna see a bong that looks like a penis........
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBhZIgknuCI]gnoB sineP - You asked for it! - YouTube[/ame]

15. Why not just keep it? You never know when you'll need a backup bong...

16. They most likely won't buy used pipes, but I have seen a penis pipe in a head shop before.

17. I'd give it to one of my buddies who doesn't own a pipe. Might be a bit awkward, but hell, I'd be happy to get a dick bong if i didn't have any peices. Especially if it's free too! :bonging:

18. ok i am just in a bad mood, but seriously, what kind of warped thought process would lead someone to actually THINK a headshop will buy your filthy used glass.

PLEASE, explain this to me. Explain where the validity to your thoughts came from.

You couldn't pay me to smoke out of such a shitty piece.

19. Why not smoke out of it man? What's the big deal? It's not a Roor, so what?

20. shitty air seal, flame close to your face, shitty splash back, looks dirty and just looking at it makes me smell mids. to name a few.

not to mention this came out of a box with 99 others just like it, probably at $2 a piece from India or China.