Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a couple firecrackers make my house smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 PatrickTheToker, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    I posted in the sub fourm of Rec. already, and got some good info on firecrackers, but I would like more input on how much you can smell them. I am living with my parents, until I start back to school in the fall.

So, How bad will it smell?
    Also, their bedroom is close to the kitchen, there is a fan in the celling right by the stove though.

Also, is there anything I can use other than peanut butter, like chocolate or anything?

And can I cook anything else in the oven while the firecrackers are in there.
    Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. it won't smell at all! if anything, it'll just make your house smell like yummy peanut butter.
    :D

3. It will just smell like peanut butter with a little bit of a weird smell, but mostley peanut butter.

4. The bunch of times I've made them, I've only noticed a very faint weed smell. Just make them in the oven and wrap them in tin foil. You'll be fine.

5. can i use anything other than peanut butter?

6. I think i've heard that Nutella is also good to use.
    if you dont know what Nutella is, it's a hazelnut chocolate spread and you would probably definitely like it.

7. i want to make firecrackers... im just afraid they wont work and ill be very disapointed.

8. I know what you mean, I for see me making them, and them not working for some reason or another.

I wish there was something without any kind of nuts that I could use.

I'm not a big nut guy.

9. just let them sit for a couple days bro and there will be no smell lol plus not having to worry about burning all the thc away

10. sorry if I'm high jacking the thread, but I want to try firecrackers, and got a few questions.

1. I heard instead of baking you can just let them sit overnight, can I do that (no oven access)

2.How much do I need for one firecracker? Like a dime bag/1g?

3.How long is the high? I plan on eating one before I go out, andhave some fun with friends, hoping it kicks in in about an hour, but I dont want to come home high.

11. ^ funny, I was about to hijack this thread to ask the same things.

12. #13 Fulf1llthedream, Feb 23, 2009

Im no expert but im pretty sure you need heat (roughly 100 C) to decarboxylate the THCA converting it into THC. I think without heat their is no way for that one carbon atom to escape, and thus leaving you with just THCA wich is not psychoactive...again though, i am no expert

EDIT: The above information is incorrect sorry. You can let it sit and it will work. Tanks ELJimmie for clearing that up. : )

13. #14 conciousness, Feb 23, 2009

1. This is true, although you could probably microwave it (dont).
    I've read that the minimum time it should sit is like 2-3 days.

2. .5 grams should be plenty, depending on how good your herb is

Edit:
    Above is false, heating helps speeding up the thc absorption process, but isn't required.

14. it seems fun but kind of a waste to me... i enjoy the actuall act of smoking the herb, and feeling its effects immidiatly. also, 2 grams eaten vs 1g smoked to get similar results, but i could be mistaking... heard the eating high was alot different, anyone who has experienced it care to explain?

15. . (5 characttars.)