Will a bong be less smelly?

Discussion in 'General' started by eber27, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hey people, first of all sorry if my english aint that good

well heres the thing, im 18 i've been smoking for like half year, and last month i had troubles with my mom(i only live with my mom), cause neighbours told her that i was smoking pot they saw me blowing the smoke thru the window, i didnt mention i live in the 4th floor of a department, well, that day they caught me i was too stoned to see that all my smoke i was blowing thru the window was going into my neighbours door and it was all entering his house, so i bought a bong i heard they smell less but i dont know i need someone to tell me, also what if i just close my rooms door and turn the fan on and start hitting the bong in my bed with the window closed and when i stop hitting the bong just open the window and let it go out?, what do u think, im big time alone in my home i just worry bout neighbours,oh btw that thing makes u higher!! hahaha thats cool n.n

aight peace brothers

2. Get a one hitter pipe.

3. I have seen people take a paper towel roll (just the cardboard part) and stuff it with dryer sheets.

If u blow your smoke through that it helps a LOT. The bong wont help at all. It will smell just as bad as anything else.

4. These have saved my life...I smoke my bong, take a massive hit and breathe in this Amazon.com: Smoke Buddy - Personal Air Filter/ Purifier Brand New - Black: Home & Kitchen smoke still rises from the bowl, have to remember to cover thast with my hand, but all the smell is gone when you breathe through this. There's a diy, use toilet roll, some carbon (buy at a fish store) and dryer sheets....use toilet roll, stuff with carbon, and then dryer sheets on either side to plug the holes, breathe smoke through, you're good.

5. If you get a bong you have to be so much more careful.

DONT knock it over
    clean it regularly, dont leave the resin in the sink lol
    Your best bet is go to your headshop and buy one of the small 5$ pipes so you conserve weed

put a towel or sweatshirts under your door, open your window and aim a fan out of it, use a sploof, ghost hit it lol

6. Whats a dryer sheet guys? my main language is spanish so i dont real know whats that

7. this is so retarded it just might work, get her accustomed to the smell so shes oblivious to it in the future and just thinks her house is farting or leaking

your a genious

8. are dryer sheets like those u use to clean up babys shit?

9. I believe those are called tampons.

10. [quote name='"eber27"']are dryer sheets like those u use to clean up babys shit?[/quote]

Lol wtf

11. Troll?

Anybody with me? I can't tell anymore, honestly at this point I just assume anybody on the internet is trying to troll me or fuck with me. Now I just go along.

12. I think everyones in the same cesspool of confusion.

Really thought I dont see why or who would be so intent on trolling this place, there are far better options to choose from. They come here and post a thread with 50 of the same replies worded differently like really half of us are oblivious to them how can it be fun to just play with stoners...fuck dude now im overthinking this :smoke: