will a 60 MG edible get me high

Discussion in 'General' started by sequinfox, Feb 15, 2018.

1. I have 6 10 MG edibles I am going to take will that be enough to get high for someone with a low tolerance?
    I am 140 pounds if that helps

2. You should be alright if it was made correctly.

3. Maybe don't take all of them at once. In legal states, one serving is either 5 or 10 mgs. Part of using edibles is figuring out your dosage, it's better to have one boring night where you didn't get as far as you'd have liked than to way overdo it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Edibles effect people differently so there is not really any for sure way to say how you'll be effected.

5. Hon, if you have a low tolerance, 1/4 of that edible (15 mg) should give you a pleasant high. Remember, you can always eat more, but you can't eat less! And wait at least a full hour before eating that second piece!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Edible tolerance and smoking tolerance aren't always the same thing That being said, I would take 20 - 30 mg and go from there. 30mg might get you rather high, but shouldn't push you in to an over dose feeling. You definietly do not want to over do it with edibles. Doing so can result in a rather bad experience.

7. I take 1 10mg edible and get high. But then I only get high on saturdays so ymmv

8. Complete your edibles before they get stale.