Will 9/11 Give the USA post traumatic stress disorder?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TexRx, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Will 9/11 Give the USA post traumatic stress disorder?

I know that I am still somewhat affected by the violent imagery.....And I don't watch the 9/11 stuff that airs in Sept

So, what do you think? Do YOU have the guts to admit that it was or is a problem for you?

:)

2. Don't take this as a smartass comment because that's not how I'm trying to come off, but it's been almost 11 years and look at the masses. They still believe the same bullshit about the Middle East they did ten years ago. So I'd say it's safe to assume that yes, it has and it will until all the government's bullshit is shown for what it really is.

3. Will?

As redmagic stated its been 11 years. The PTSD set in long ago.

4. These two guys above me are spot on.

5. [quote name='"RedMagic"']Don't take this as a smartass comment because that's not how I'm trying to come off, but it's been almost 11 years and look at the masses. They still believe the same bullshit about the Middle East they did ten years ago. So I'd say it's safe to assume that yes, it has and it will until all the government's bullshit is shown for what it really is.[/quote]

Who's to say that is PTSD and not just ignorance and stupidity?

Call me clueless, but I didn't realize PTSD caused by 9/11 was a huge issue. Not that Im saying it isn't, I just haven't met anyone that traumatized by it from just watching it on television.

Edit, now I could see how witnessing it in person may leave some post traumatic stress