Will 4 inches make a difference?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpringsStang, Jul 29, 2006.

1. So i ordred a Roor, Lil Sista, icemaster, 18.8 inches tall. the sent me the same bong but 14.5 inches high. i immidiatley loaded a bowl and ripped it out of excitement of receiving a new Roor. it hits HARD and got me BLAZED.

it was only till after i was high as hell that i realized it wasn't 18 inches, it was 14.5. i payed 12 bucks more, so the money lost isnt a huge deal. but am i missing out on anything without those extra 4 inches?

2. After reading the title I expected something different in this thread...

I cant imagine it willl have much of an effect at all tho tbh

3. Thats what she said

4. damnit you got to it before me! :p

5. Hahaha. You snooze you lose rasta!

6. *I think we all thought the samething...only reason I'm in this thread

But, those 4 extra inches really aren't a huuuuge loss. You would just get a little more smoke per hit. Probably not enough to really notice a difference.

If you like, the hell yea! Toke it up. :)

7. you paid more for a 18.8mm downstem instead of 14.5, not for 4 more inches of height

bigger downstem=bigger hits and pulls easier

8. this man is speaking the truth

9. seriously? no wonder the downstem is almost as tall as the bong, and no wonder i got so ripped i couldnt even finish the bowl(it was SUPER packed.) haha thanks man, i love this bong!

10. it isnt the downstem length, it is the size of the joints.

11. Where did you get the tube from?

a 10cm extension is custom, sounds like they sent you a stock tube..

12. THIS man speaks the truth

wait wha?

13. Its not the length its the width of the downstem/joint, I thought you realized that sorry if I worded wrong, but I thoguht someone with a roor would atleast know this. It has nothing to do with the tube, just the width of the downstem/joint, think about it, bigger hole=more smoke.

14. Haha! Oh god... I mean... on a fully mature level I knew this was about a bong but I was still thinking something compeletly different.

15. dont worry about the money, if you like the bong that much. its just 12 bucks plus you already smoked out of it. enjoy the bong

16. 18.8mm and 14.5mm are the joint sizes, not the height. And the lil sista is 14 inches stock, UNLESS you PAY EXTRA for the extension. you diddnt get ripped off on height, you just ordered the larger joint option(which is a good thing)

17. its not about the size its where u stick it. im talking about the bong of corse haha:laughing: