Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will 2 weeks be enough to get my tolerance up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cubbiezgurl03, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I've been smoking everyday for about 6 months, just about 1 bowl a night, sometimes more depending on if I'm with anyone...Today will be day 5 that I haven't smoked and Thanksgiving will be the full 2 weeks. I'm definetly planning on smoking for Thanksgiving because hey, with all the food it will be glorious, but I was just wondering if my tolerance will be up enough so it will be fun too???

And I'm kind of wanting to cheat tonight so if I had a small bowl tonight do you think it would affect the tolerance thing? (I'll stay clean till Thanksgiving).....[after tonight] =]

2. No don't cheat it ruins it.

Your trying to get your tolerance down lol not up.

Tolerance is resistance you want less.

3. First of all, you will be getting your tolerance down, not up :p. Just don't smoke. Sure, you will want to, but the longer you wait, the higher you will get.

4. I wanted to do a month in september, I did 1 week, cheated, kept cheating.

Dont cheat

5. 2 weeks is straight. For most people (including me), even 3 days will do the trick.

And you sir, just got me very excited for Thanksgiving. Though, I'm vegetarian and my whole family eats like oviraptor's, so... Eh, just got a little bit unexcited. :(

6. 2 weeks is plenty to get your tolerance down. Don't smoke until the two weeks is up, though! Or you'll forfeit the entire t-break.