Will 2 T8 get plants thru flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theblunt, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hello I'm new here and I'm having my first grow. I have 2 plants currently with 3 23watt cfls. I also have 2 T8 48 inch bulbs in a fixture that I haven't set up with them. Wondering if I should add the T8 now or until flowering and if that's enough light. They are are about 4 inches tall or so right now. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No that will not do. But it will get you through veg.

Start looking into a light for flower

3. Thanks. Also how close should the T8 be the to the plant? What light should I buy T5s or will that not do much more? I don't know much about lighting and isn't much online that had helped me

4. Isnt much online. .... . Sir.. www.growweedeasy.com ffs. HPS yields good. But you sound like someone who will go cfl or diy led for some reason. I get that vibe. Good luck getting through flower. Or, go hps and get fat buds. up to you. Dick around or do what I do. See my log.

5. I should of said isn't much online that I understand but thanks and will check out your log!

6. Thanks I appreciate the help. I'm looking or trying for yield of an ounce. I'm looking into getting some Leds.