Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will 1 year t break bring back high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, May 11, 2013.

1. Well ive taken 2 month t breaks and they barely do anything for my highs i feel as if i need a year so far im 3 months sober. will a 1 year t break and dank weed bring back my highs? i just want that vibration feeling that u get through out ur body back.

2. After a year it will definitely have cleared from your body completely. I'd say 6 months would do it though.

3. I went 2 yrs when on probation and the first time i smoked again i was practically trippin..felt all one with mother earth it was great..i could really use another break actually

4. Ya that's oo much man. 6 months will do it. Just smoke once a week and it'll slowly decline.

5. You taking your omega's homie? Get on that if you aren't. Omega 3 fish oil pills

6. I find it hard to believe that a 2 month t break does nothing for your tolerance

7. I think maybe a few months and smoke more bud

HIGH 5

8. Yea, omega 3 works good for lowering your tolerance

9. damn 6 months? a week or two and i can tell a slight difference. a month and then i can REALLY tell. thats always been enough for me

10. Same, that or the quality aint great.

11. Unless you're smoking an eighth of dank a day a couple months is plenty to clear your system.

12. A one week break will bring back your high.

13. 2 months doesn't do anything for your tolerance? I'm calling shenanigans. One day and I can feel a difference.

14. 9 months to completely reset your tolerance to weed

15. agreed. one time i didnt smoke for like.. 17 hours. :laughing: i was seriously stoned after that.
    if you still arent getting stoned 2 months after you stopped smoking then you have a problem. :wave: good luck with that.

16. Damn, I couldn't even attempt a year.. Good luck.

I've done those 24 hour tolerance breaks every once in a while. I don't really remember those nights. I'm going to attempt a week, partly because I don't do shit when I'm at school baked and partly because I bet I'd be vibrating after a week break. Longest break in three years! wish me luck

17. well i have no reason to lie so why would i be? ive taken 2 month t breaks and while i was taking that break i was taking omega 3 every single day.. i smoked and expected it to be amazing and it was only just a bit better i only felt really high for about 5 min and that was it.

18. i dont understand why people say its hard to take a break if someone cant take a break there addicted. even tommy chong whent a year without weed.

i do admit that once i start smoking weed i get a bit addicted mainly cause i cant eat or sleep when ive gone 2 days without but trust me when u get passed 2 weeks all the withdrawls are gone.

im actually proud of myself taking this year break considering ive been smoking since i was 14 everyday or every week with only 1 month breaks here and there. im 3 months sober and it feels great the only problem i have is i find myseelf getting bored alot but i rectify that with finding fun sht to do like skating etc. being sober right now actually feels better than being high tbh.

correction being sober right now feels better than the shit highs i was getting does not feel better than a nice proper euphoric couchlock vibrating massaging STONE

19. you want a pat on the back or something?

20. yes please.