Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will 1 gram of weed cooked in fat get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StonedJesus, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I have 2 grams of weed that I would like to cook. Ok, so there's like kind of a dilemma. I could cook 1 gram in peanut butter today, and if i gets me high that's awesome, i have more weed for tomorrow. But if it doesn't get me high im fucked cause ive basically lost all my weed(If one gram doesn't get me high today, then the other gram isn't gonna get me high tomorrow, right?). Or I could just use both grams today and have an awesome high for like 5 hours, but then i don't get to get high tomorrow:(. So yeah somebody please tell me the better option. lol

2. #2 travis975, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    How about, smoke a gram tonight, and smoke a gram tomorrow night(or bake..whatev). In the words of Katt Williams"Ya got to do everythin in life in moderation" including weed.

3. IF you do it right, one gram will have you blown.

4. Lol, explain.

5. Firecracker u need .5 if got dank bro.

6. Decarb the weed either in the oven or in the microwave before you add it to the butter and it will actually be an active piece of food, especially if after you cook it properly in fat. If you don't, it might "work", but it probably wont.

7. Idk if i understood your post but you don't need to decarb shit before you cook it into something, thats just an unessessary step man.:smoke: But yes one gram should be plenty to get you ripped. Why not smoke it though, edibles are waste if you have less than a quarter oz of dank or a couple ounces of trim imo .

8. Decarb in oven at 220 for 30 minutes
    Then mix that gram with like 2 tbs of peanut butter and back into the oven at like 320 for 30 minutes. then eat it. simple.

9. I and others in the decarbing work say 220 for 30 minutes isnt "the best" (but its definetely good enough) because of low heat transfer and all those variables. 225f for 2 hours, 250 for 30 minutes, but any of these heating times and temps will increase THC and your CBD in your plant.

Cheers