Wildlife Sanctuary

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by full melt, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Hey everyone,

I was just wondering If anyone have any experiance growing in a wildlife sanctuary. Im trying to find a new spot for next years grow and it seems like a qildlife sanctuary would be a good place to consider. The main problem around my area are hunters and hikers comming across ops. So that is one less thing to worry about

The thing is I dont know if there are park rangers that just walk around the forest looking for stuff or whatever they so.

So I am curious if there is a chance that a park ranger would stumble across my plots. I dont even know if wildlife sanctuarys have park rangers haha.

2. Not a good idea, stiffer penalties for gov owned land, which arent reserves?
    If you wouldnt tack up a 100 dollar bill to a tree next to your grow spot and leave it, then you havnt found the right spot.

3. It would be ok if you were in the UK.

Anony, is it that tough in the USA. 'G' I'm glad I'm not over there.

4. Don´t you get lions and things wandering about ??

5. I often grow on places with fences (where they have horses), so people and hunters don't go there, unless they go under the barbed wire/fence. I avoid public ground as you can have park rangers etc... who can find the stuff. I never just grow out in the wild and prefer tresspassing other people's fenced in big properties/fields. I leave it how I found it when I leave in the end.

6. hunters?....in a wildlife sanctuary