wildlife and landscape pictures

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Amias, Aug 3, 2011.

1. my best answer as to why it is so speckled is i don't really know. they are hot pixels that show up because of the really long exposure times but there shouldn't be more than any other of my long exposure pictures. i might have screwed up the settings some how. will check exif later

2. I like the 2 nd one all ur pics r cool tho , seems like a fun hobby

3. these are fantastic, i want to get into pictures as art too, its sooo nice :)

4. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']these are fantastic, i want to get into pictures as art too, its sooo nice :)[/quote]

It's very fun when your high too especially when you get that perfect shot that blows your mind.

5. damn where do you live? or are u just always going on vacation? either way youve seen some shit

6. @chronicluv4peac i live in Pennsylvania but most of these were taken this summer in glacier and Yellowstone national parks where i went for two weeks.

7. here are some pictures for today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. What equipment do you use?? Do you edit your pictures much?

9. i love looking at these pictures , i jus trip out on em . plus rep for people who post good pics up here

10. #50 Amias, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    @xanimal sorry for the delayed response, i use a canon t1i and i do edit my pictures, some more than others, but none a ridiculous amount.

anywho here are some from this really chill spot i found. ive been smoked here at sunset a couple times with my buddies i brought my camera along once and took these
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. tree
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

one thats not a wildlife or landscape picture
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Fucking amazing man

13. its been a couple months since i have posted anything, but i'm back with a couple new pictures.
    these first two take a little explaining. They are panoramas taken 360 degrees around pluse one hundred and eighty degrees up and down, so it is taking the whole scene down on the camera, and then you arrange the pictures into a stereographic projection and there you go, you have a little planet!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and heres the rest of the pictures...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. it has been awhile since i have been on here. i'm back though! anyways, here are some pictures i took over the past weekend.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. i love the light on the mountain, where was that taken?