Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NortheRnPurPz, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Well for those of you who have ventured into the cultivation forums on GC, you may have seen that my recent plot of plants was raided, and since i live in a Midwest state i can't grow anymore. Sad day :( but recently i stumbled on some wild marijuana plants and was wondering if they could be used to make edibles/tincture? :smoke:

2. It's prob ditch weed. Don't smoke it but I'm not sure about making edibles.

3. All weed was wild at one point. If the plants have bud on them and Trichomes then smoke it and enjoy. If it's still vegging..chop a bunch and try making green dragon or ISO hash or something...worth a shot.

4. It's probably ruderails or someones crop. Leave it alone.

5. #7 S0UR, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man, for all you know that plant is somebody's grow. Don't touch it.