Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaKid257, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Guys I have no connections from wherre I'm at for any quality bud unless i solve some problems with friends and get em back on track. but for now im not sure if any weed grows wild in the us anywhere close to nj, but any knowledge would be much appreciated!!!!

2. haha even if anyone knew about any wild ganj they probably wouldnt go spreading that around the internet or even let anyone know

3. it's too cold out right now i believe. But being from NJ i too want to know if there is wild weed here.

4. Lol I've found wild weed before when I was in high school,me and my cousin went camping with his dad and we found a bunch of MJ plants next to this stream.

It looked like someone had put them there but never came back for them.

Unfortunately about half of them were males and the females had'nt flowered yet.

5. its obviously too cold now,...but anywhere like florida or anywhere closer during the summer months...i want to try and DRIVE home so i dont get searched for seeds or something in the airport. cuz im just lookin for a couple grams to get by, and seeds to plant outdoors in the summer. thankks for advice and tips tho guys

6. Damn man you're willing to go to florida to go searching for wild bud because you have no connects....lol....ok.

Here I'll help you out,go to a head shop and get friendly with the customers,talk to them and mention you're looking for bud.

If someone is buying a bowl it's pretty obvious they toke.

I've gotten a few dealers that way,one of which I actually met at a head shop.

7. trust me i would ahaah. theres a problem (and please dont hate or post bad advice because of this) but im underaged by quite a couple years. ive looked around headshops and they only let us in for a couple mins and then tel us to get going before someone else comes in. even if i were to meet someone itd be risky because im so young. people would definetly rip me off or something. i need it from like...kids around my neighborhood or yeah sadly...all the way from floriDA.but thanks for the advice..il be sure to use it wen im older

8. Being from Jersey I know how easy it is to get bud out her, not always dank, but you can easily get stuff if you try. Everyone knows a guy, just ask around.

9. well im around monmouth county kind of the nicer part of nj. idk how cllose you are to there but if you are..hah HOOK ME UPPPP. and i know a kid, not that well, but il try him. thanks.

10. Didn't you just say you were 13 in another thread? I'll "HOOK YOU UP" in 5 years.

11. prepare to be banned !!!

12. really dude? cool. thanks. ban me. real cool. guess this place isnt for everyone. thought itd be nice to try and solve some problems on here. its not like if i get banned im just gona wake up tomorrow and stop wanting to smoke. it dosent work like that.

13. you probably live in monmouth county too. this is just fucking great

14. Honestly it isn't that this place isn't for everyone. It's just that there are basic rules you need to follow. One is to not talk about selling, which you're on the border about, the second is you must be a certain age. I also don't like your other topic trying to force other people to smoke, it's a choice and you shouldn't force anyone to do anything they don't want to.

15. honestly i do everything fuckin wrong.

16. You agreed to the rules when you signed up. :rolleyes:

EDIT: (and my point was, you should know you can't be under 18)

17. I could be wrong, but I thought you had to be 15 to use the internet...

18. Haha, you should have to be :hello: